Brief analysis on maintenance of frequency converter of hydraulic testing machine
Hydraulic experiment machine is a kind of hydraulic data testing machine which can carry out stretching, tightening, zigzag and other experiments, as well as some special experiments of some products. The frequency converter is a kind of power control equipment which uses frequency conversion technology and microelectronic technology to control and communicate with the electric machine by changing the frequency of motor operation power supply. Frequency converter in the use of hydraulic testing machine is very important, so the maintenance of frequency converter is very important, so, how to maintain it?
1. First of all, before the routine maintenance of the frequency converter of the hydraulic testing machine, it is necessary to ensure that the total power supply of the equipment is completely cut off; after the frequency converter shows complete disappearance for 3-30 minutes (according to the power of the frequency converter).
2. In order to solve the environmental problems related to the frequency converter of hydraulic testing machine, a set of air conditioning system can be installed, and the positive pressure fresh air can be used to improve the environmental conditions.
3. Pay attention to check the grid voltage, improve the surrounding environment of frequency converter, motor and line, regularly remove the dust inside the frequency converter, and reduce the failure rate of frequency converter as far as possible through strengthening equipment management.
4. During the maintenance of the hydraulic testing machine, carefully check the frequency converter, power on regularly, and operate with the motor at the low frequency of 2Hz for about 10 minutes, so as to ensure the normal operation of the frequency converter.
5. In order to reduce the corrosion of the components on the circuit board by corrosive gas, the manufacturer of frequency converter of hydraulic testing machine can also be required to carry out anti-corrosion processing on the circuit board, and spray preservatives after maintenance, which can effectively reduce the failure rate and improve the use efficiency.
The above article is from the engineering inspection, if there is any similarity, please inform the correction, if there is any reprint, please clarify the source, please contact us if necessary!